Why offer Corporate medicine
Employees have health issues
- An overwhelming majority of 97% of employers acknowledge the direct correlation between employee well-being and the overall success of their organization.
- More than half of Canadians, specifically 54%, possess two or more risk factors that contribute to the development of chronic diseases.
- Individuals who are affected by three or more chronic health conditions require six times more visits to physicians in comparison to those with only one chronic condition.
Employees postponed or delay seeking healthcare
- In high-stress roles and environments, busy professionals often neglect to consciously manage their health and, more importantly, interpret their health outcomes. This could have critical implications for their well-being.
- Studies suggest that the major obstacles that prevent individuals from adopting healthy lifestyles include a lack of willpower, insufficient time, and pre-existing health conditions.
We offer various services for your business
The importance of business services
The most effective proactive tool
A comprehensive head-to-toe assessment carried out by our team of renowned experts.
Immediate results and insights
Each individual will experience a private consultation with our physician
The assessment results will be sent securely by email to your employee
Quick access to various specialists in the ELNA Medical Group
CBQ will be available during all the process for any questions or concerns
Contact us now to get more information about our corporate programs and subscriptions.